For a quote call:
01789 508 900
holiday home insurance

Holiday Home Insurance

  • Long or Short Term Lets
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Public Liability Cover

Holiday Home Insurance


As a specialist property insurance broker we can provide cover for almost every type of property.

We have teamed up with a number of specialist Holiday Home Insurers to provide policies that protect you and your property should something happen to your holiday home.

Cover is available for the building and your personal possessions. We can provide cover for the majority of property types in most European countries and further afield.

If you own a second property and choose to let it out, it’s important that you have the right cover; otherwise you could be left out of pocket should your tenants cause any damages. You also need to consider the legal and financial aspects of letting your property, which is why proper protection is essential.

Whether you own a second home in the UK or abroad we can provide the right policy for your needs.

We also have a policy specifically designed for Expats abroad providing cover for swimming pools, cover during exchange of contracts and temporary accommodation after a claim.

Quick Quote