For a quote call:
01789 508 900
flood insurance

Flood Risk Insurance

  • Alt. Accommodation
  • Flexible Payments
  • Immediate Cover

Flood Risk Insurance


If your property has suffered from flood damage in the past, if there is a history of flooding in your neighbourhood or you are within an identified flood risk area, we can help – and in many cases actually include full flood cover!

We have access to a panel of specialist insurers to tailor the right policy for your needs.

Our insurers are able to cover the costs of drying out, repairing and restoring your property and its fixtures and fittings. We can also arrange to cover items such as the cost of removing debris, professional fees (e.g. legal fees, architects, surveyors) and other charges incurred as a result of the flood damage.

Most of our buildings policies will cover the cost of alternative accommodation too: it can often take many weeks or months for flooded properties to be made habitable again.

Contents insurance covers the cost of repair or replacement of damaged furniture, equipment and other belongings.

As a member of BIBA (The British Insurers Broker’s Association), we work closely with them to provide the right cover for your most important asset in the event of a flood.

Quick Quote