For a quote call:
01789 508 900
house insurance

Residential Property Insurance

  • Long/Short Term Lets
  • All Types of Tenants
  • Public Liability Cover

Residential Landlord


Residential Landlords Insurance – As a specialist property insurance broker we can provide cover for almost every type of property, giving landlords total peace of mind in protecting their investment.

We have teamed up with a number of specialist Landlord Insurers to provide policies that protect you and your property should something happen to your let property. Cover is available for the building and your personal possessions.

Whether you’re a first time landlord or have multiple properties we can obtain the right policy for your needs. We can cover unoccupied properties, residential and commercial properties. All tenant types can be insured including professionals, students, asylum seekers and those on housing benefits.

We can tailor the right policy for your needs, giving you additional features such as loss of rent, malicious damage by tenants, replacement locks if the keys to your home are accidentally lost or stolen, your legal responsibility as the property owner to pay damages to a third party for injury or damage to their property and accidental damage to sanitary fittings, service pipes and cables, non-portable home entertainment equipment and fixed glass.

Fill in just 3 boxes or our quick quote or here for other Landlord and Property Owners insurance we offer.

Quick Quote