For a quote call:
01789 508 900
mixed property insurance

Mixed Property Insurance

  • Long or Short Term Lets
  • All Types of Tenants
  • Public Liability Cover

Mixed Property Insurance


Mixed Property Insurance – Your one stop for commercial property owners insurance tailored for shops, offices, a house for let or a whole property portfolio.

We have teamed up with a number of specialist Landlord Insurers to provide cover for commercial, residential or mixed use policies that protect you and your property should something happen to your let property.

As a specialist property insurance broker we can provide cover for almost every type of property, giving landlords total peace of mind in protecting their investment. Cover is available for the building and your personal possessions.

Whether you’re a first time landlord or have multiple properties we can obtain the right policy for your needs. We can cover unoccupied properties, residential and commercial properties.

We can tailor the right policy for your needs, giving you additional features such as loss of rent, malicious damage by tenants, your legal responsibility as the property owner to pay damages to a third party for injury or damage to their property.

Fill in just 3 boxes for our quick quote or here for other Landlord and Property Owners insurance we offer.

Quick Quote